Monday, October 6, 2008

First Stall Folly

I swear that I have read somewhere (and yes, it could have been a Cosmo) that the first stall is the least used in the ladies room and thus the least germy. Has anyone else heard that? True or not, it is the basis for a theory that I might just test...

Theory: The first stall of the 8th floor ladies room at my work is the most oft used.

Rationale: The 8th floor (more than any other floor) is jam packed with a.) females, b.) academics, and c.) specifically, scientists (who constantly read/write scientific research and thus may be familiar with/authored this study).

Real cutting edge research, I know. I always head to the first stall and just want to know if I am crazy, in good company, and/or need to switch it up.

-Luci

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The bathroom in my office has a can of Lysol disinfectant spray sitting on top of the reservoir, this negates any worry about germs etc, if you are so concerned, I would suggest investing in a can.

I would suggest sticking to the farthest stall if you are doing anything besides a quick squat, that way people won't walk by on their way to the back stall, peek at your shoes to find out who you are, and then gossip about how bad your shit stinks. Just saying, you might want to be more concerned about that then the amount of punishment that toilet has received.

~Mr. Jebus